Monday, July 7, 2014

Literary Road Trip: Mid-Atlantic & New England

gorgeous artwork from takenbythewind.com
I'll be heading up to Massachusetts for some family-related events this weekend and decided to drive. Because of this, I will have ample opportunity to stop on the side of the road and read excerpts from my favorite authors at their gravesites, homes of birth, or local bookstores (where I may or may not exhaust all of my spending money). I have also purchased Wally Lamb's We are Water audiobook to accompany me on this 8-hour drive (it's actually a 23-hour audiobook). I have been taking suggestions all day because I plan to do at least one stop in each of the following states: Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York (City), Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. If you have any suggestions, leave 'em in the comments. Head back over here in a week or so to check out my adventures!

-Ann Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment