Monday, October 29, 2012

November - Book Pick & Date

Based on the poll sent out last month, November's book pick is the perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. It is a YA book, to go with our theme of BookIt!

The book discussion will be on December 1st at Joe Squared in Village (I know you were expecting Pizza Hut, but Joe Squared is amazing). Please let me know your RSVP for the discussion no later than November 26, so I can finalize it with them.



There will be BookIt! swag handed out for those of you who attend. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you in November! 





 

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm interested in coming to this discussion, but I've never been to any of your meetups before. Is it open to anyone? What time on the 1st?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tiff! I'm glad to hear that. If you're on Facebook, it might be good to join our group (http://www.facebook.com/groups/293552567399464/). There I post event RSVP pages and more information. It also provides additional conversation between book club members.

      Our book club is open to anyone; we're always happy to welcome new folks. This meeting will be at 5pm on December 1st.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I requested to join the group on Facebook.

      Delete