Thursday, December 13, 2012

Literary Gift Guide

So, everyone's doing these & I thought it'd be kind of fun to write one up for the book club. Who knows? Maybe this blog can start to be a more literary blog in addition to being a book club blog.

This list is a compilation of really awesome literary gifts. I hope you enjoy & if you have any additional suggestions, feel free to leave a comment!

Out of Print Clothing ($20-$42)
This is one of my favorite shops to browse on the Internet. I pretty much want everything on the website. They are known for their shirts, but check out their coasters, bags, and notecards. You won't be disappointed.
Holiday deal: Free shipping with a $75 purchase



Novel Tea by Bag Ladies Tea ($2.50-$12.50)
I know tons of bookworms that are also tea-lovers, and this is perfect for them. Each teabag has a printed quote by a famous author on it. I can't vouch for the tea's taste (I haven't tried it...yet), but I can vouch for how awesome these are. Please note that the minimum order amount is $25 and you must have a Paypal account.


In the Library by CB I Hate Perfume ($12-$90)
This is a more weird gift, but I'm so intrigued that I have to list it. This perfume smells like a library (Russian & Moroccan leather bindings, worn cloth and a hint of wood polish, to be specific) and was inspired by the creator's favorite book's smell.





Jezebel Charms ($20-$45)
These literary-inspired cuffs, cuff links, and necklaces are brilliant. If you know someone that really loves Jane Austen, Arthur Conan Doyle, or Shakespeare, this shop is perfect for them.



Personal Library Kit by Knock Knock Stuff ($15)
One of our book clubbers (Leanne) can vouch for this awesome library kit. I remember when she got it & I remember checking a book out from her. It was glorious. This is perfect for those of you who like to lend your books out.
Holiday deal: Flat-rate shipping for all orders, free shipping for orders over $50.

Transit Issue Waterproof Nomad Journal ($74)
Writers will totally appreciate this journal because it is completely waterproof (and comes with a cool space pen too!). This gift would pair well with the next one, for those that are getting into the Jack London or Christopher McCandless mood.
Holiday deal: 10% off over the holidays.

Fully Booked by Field Candy ($800)
And for those of you that want to break the bank, this gift is really, really badass. A tent. With a book cover. I'm in love.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo - I love that personal library kit! Great list!

    ReplyDelete